1974 gpx 338

vmaxcrazy

Looks like i'm getting a new old sled. 74 GPX 338. Sled looks like it's only 1 year old. (it's in that good a shape) Paying $2500 for it. It's worth it to me as I used to own one and in fact took 5th place with it at the Mich state championships. My question: besides sentimental value, is it worth the $2500.

Well it it is to anyone it would be you. That's cool that you had one and was successful with it! They are great sleds! They can be bought for prices that are all over the place but it costs a lot to put one in the shape that one is and it is original. Go for it!

Prices Very all over the the place with them ....but to find one in very nice original condition is pretty hard. and the more perfect and original they are the more one would have to pay for it plus if you are happy with the price and think it is fair to you then there should be no question about it .........with both 74 and 75 they both have many distinct things to them they make they each their own one year wonders and they are pretty cool sleds at that ....i think i have a problem as i own ten of them

Prices Very all over the the place with them ....but to find one in very nice original condition is pretty hard. and the more perfect and original they are the more one would have to pay for it plus if you are happy with the price and think it is fair to you then there should be no question about it .........with both 74 and 75 they both have many distinct things to them they make they each their own one year wonders and they are pretty cool sleds at that ....i think i have a problem as i own ten of them

Sounds like you're the one I need to get in touch with if I have problems with the sled. Hope you wont mind. By the way, What is the correct compression for the 338? All I can find is the compression for the 433's. I can't believe they're the same. Maybe, but 130-150 seems high. Thanks, vmaxcrazy.

compression on a good 338 will be 155 ish same with the 433 a good one will be 150 plus for stock but even with that said there are variables to the equation i would say anything 130 plus is a decent engine

Back