Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1997 vmax 600 xtc cylinder wanted

Default 1997 vmax 600 xtc cylinder wanted

I'm looking for a usable cylinder for my 1997 vmax 600 xtc twin. looking for stock bore. let me know if you have something for sale please.

Senior Member Stock

I have one with good chrome(Nickosil) but iClick image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6412.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	72.9 KB 
ID:	63197Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_6413.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	59.5 KB 
ID:	63198t does have a nice Blue print port job on it. 50.00. I can bring it to the Boonville swapmeet on Sept. 2nd if you want to check it out before buying.

Mark
    cell 607-382-3485

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

I don't think it would work well without my other cylinder having the same port work. thanx tho

Default cylinder with piston

Quote Originally Posted by pete72 View Post
    I'm looking for a usable cylinder for my 1997 vmax 600 xtc twin. looking for stock bore. let me know if you have something for sale please.
    have two good used cylinders available in good condition; includes piston, pin, cir-clips and top needle bearing. All in good used condition. $ 175.00 each shipped.
    I accept PayPal thru email or credit cards over the phone.
    call: 715-356-3323 or email: dale@northern-design.com
    www.SNOWMOYARD.com We have lots of USED & NEW parts for many years and brands available; especially Yamahas from 1994 to 2006.

My sled: 2006 Apex GT with 2011 XTX rear suspension conversion installed with the help of Tom owner of TY, Tuner skis with Woodys 4" runners, Hygear front Twisted Spring kit, Orange/Silver Team Arctic FX graphics kit, Powermadd Orange handguards, black lower windshield & custom Hartman clutch kit.

thanx for the offer. all I really need is 1 cylinder shipped to 12833. gonna install new piston & hardware.

Default Cylinder

thanx for the offer. all I really need is 1 cylinder shipped to 12833. gonna install new piston & hardware.
    If you just want a cylinder it would be $150 shipped.
    www.SNOWMOYARD.com We have lots of USED & NEW parts for many years and brands available; especially Yamahas from 1994 to 2006.

My sled: 2006 Apex GT with 2011 XTX rear suspension conversion installed with the help of Tom owner of TY, Tuner skis with Woodys 4" runners, Hygear front Twisted Spring kit, Orange/Silver Team Arctic FX graphics kit, Powermadd Orange handguards, black lower windshield & custom Hartman clutch kit.

if I have to pay $150 for used I may as well spend $200 and just buy a replated unit off ebay and send them my fixable core for $15. thanx for pricing tho

Default replated cylinder

if I have to pay $150 for used I may as well spend $200 and just buy a replated unit off ebay and send them my fixable core for $15. thanx for pricing tho
    I do re-plated cylinders for $205 plus ship and core back to us for about $10 thru USPS. Just another option!
    Dale
    Last edited by NickyTech; 08-13-2017 at 02:13 PM. Reason: cant spell...

yeah I'm gonna pass on your offer. there are cheaper options available for replating or just gonna keep looking for cheaper used options. something will show up before winter

94max/mark I tried pm'ing you. wouldn't let me till you clear some message space.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast