87 exciter oil injection verses mix?

Mattytime13

Building up my 87 exciter for drag only sled. Been reading way to many articles.... Lol. New motor is ported, bored to 588, psi pipes, bored mikunis, comet clutch with widening kit, etc..... thinkin about running c12 vp gas,,,,, not a pro at this by any means so wondering if I should even run the c12 or non oxy, mix or keep oil injection..... Thanx

if just racing it i would get ride of the oil injection just for the extra space and little bit of weight it would save mix 32-40:1 C-12 fuel is ok if that type of octane is needed more so does the sled require race fuel what is static compression on the sled when you rope it over at wide open throttle and do you know what your trapped or corrected compression ratio is that more so will help determine which fuel is your best choice

I am putting the motor in on Thursday. Right now it's on the bench so I don't wanna do the floppy flop all over the place by pulling the rope. Lol. I will let you know the compression Thursday night. If we did it right I'm hoping for over 150... Thanx for the reply........

Back