2000 Srx first grass run test results"Help"

I went and tested Monday and the Bog is gone! I was going to try and upload a video but its such a pain in the ***! Lol. I swapped out the 127.5 mains for 135 and air fuel screw set at 2 turns from seat. We will see how she does on sat. I am going to enter stock 700, & 800!

Wish me Luck, first time on a tree! :)

I went and tested Monday and the Bog is gone! I was going to try and upload a video but its such a pain in the ***! Lol. I swapped out the 127.5 mains for 135 and air fuel screw set at 2 turns from seat. We will see how she does on sat. I am going to enter stock 700, & 800!

Wish me Luck, first time on a tree! :)
Good luck!!!

Ok. So the bad news is I got bumped to imp class for my reed valves which we all know do nothing for the srx! yet rules are rules. This was literally my first time racing so I was a bit nervous at the light! The good news which I think was good news from what I was told is I went a couple rounds in imp 700 with 5.1 and 5.2 times in 400'. Is that any good with, in all reality a stock srx 700 sled!

I will try to load a couple runs tomorrow. Thanks again to this forum I learned so much on here especially about clutching.

Ok. So the bad news is I got bumped to imp class for my reed valves which we all know do nothing for the srx! yet rules are rules. This was literally my first time racing so I was a bit nervous at the light! The good news which I think was good news from what I was told is I went a couple rounds in imp 700 with 5.1 and 5.2 times in 400'. Is that any good with, in all reality a stock srx 700 sled!

Next time u put the tag name for the reed down so it doesnt show or no one can see lolll....or just put pedals in stock cage

Next time u put the tag name for the reed down so it doesnt show or no one can see lolll....or just put pedals in stock cage

Haha. That's what a bunch of people were telling me to do I should have listened! But am I correct in saying they really don't do anything? For the srx as far as performance gains?

What are some good et's I should be shooting for in 400 & 500 stock 700 class?

thanks

Back