Just got a new sled

IMG_20170923_160549686_HDR.jpg

Thank you! was garage kept its whole life. Guy was remodeling his house and his wife wanted it out of the garage :)

looks really good.

if you want a better ski that also weighs less, you can put a set of 2014 sr viper skis on there. makes a big diference over the steel ones.

clutches are shit, suspension is shit, handles like shit, gas milage is shit. other than that its a beautiful sled. I used to have one!

clutches are shit, suspension is shit, handles like shit, gas milage is shit. other than that its a beautiful sled. I used to have one!

If you don’t have anything constructive to say I suggest you keep it to yourself next time! It’s a 24 year old sled that was pretty good in it’s time. I had a 96 that did alright by me. It’s still goin today!

hmmm. just thought the man wanted to know how they were !constructive has nothing to do with it! its FACT !

It’s all in the presentation. He’s a fairly new member, he bought a new sled and seemed pretty excited about his find. Your “presentation of the sleds drawbacks were a bit harsh and not very representative of TY. I hope my “presentation” comes across clear. Thanks.

you are right ! Let me rephrase my factual opinion. The clutching is terrible, the gas milage is horrible , and it handles and rides worse than any sled made in that era! Other than that its a beautiful sled! I hope my presentation is more to your liking now super1c. thank you

I also had 1 of these sleds. For it's time I though it was a good sled. For sure that was a sharp looking sled. have a good time with it.

Congrats on your new sled! Ignore the negative comments in this thread. I have a 17 year old Venture and I do WAY more seasonal mileage then 75% of all my friends and co workers with new or newer style snowmobiles.....

Last edited:
I loved my 95 Vmax600. Handles great, good power very comfortable. I ran Many 750 mile weekends on it. I bought it new and sold it with 8k miles on it. Great sled.

The only thing that is a concern is the range if you go on long rides in remote areas due to mpg. I always thought that they were some of the best looking sleds ever. Yours looks great.

you are right ! Let me rephrase my factual opinion. The clutching is terrible, the gas milage is horrible , and it handles and rides worse than any sled made in that era! Other than that its a beautiful sled! I hope my presentation is more to your liking now super1c. thank you

Really... This will stop after you take a step back my friend. This site is far above this and you know better, right?

Back