Boss Seats For SRX

UpNorthSRX

Does anybody have a Boss seat with pictures of it and a brief review of what they think of the seat. Thinking of pulling the lazy boy off mine and getting one. Thanks TY !

Last edited:

I've had a Boss seat for around 5 years now. I love the seat, way better then my stock seat. Thought I almost lost my sled to my dad when I let him try it out. Definitely a well made seat.

Attachments

• boss seat.jpg
    boss seat.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 29
  • boss 2.jpg
    boss 2.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 27
  • 20140102_163805.jpg
    20140102_163805.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 20141210_220504.jpg
    20141210_220504.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 16
I have a BOSS seat on my 02 SRX. Very nice seats, but I think you would need a handlebar riser as well. The seats sit a lot higher than the stock one. They are much harder than the stock seat as well. They have several storage compartments as well, which come in handy. IMG_0458.JPG

A ROX 2.5" pivot riser is about perfect for this seat. I Used them on mine till i went with the apex handlebar set up! This is my daughters set up with apex bars, same as mine. Perfect match to the seat!!

Attachments

• IMG_20160608_155411113.jpg
    IMG_20160608_155411113.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 42
Woody255, what kind of front end setup is that. Wicked cool trailing arms. I just replaced both my trailing arms. It hurt the bank lol. Seat looks awesome too !

Hi UpNorth,

Those trailing arms and radius rods are from Mountain Performance. Unfortunately the T-Arms are no longer available. There was a guy on here making replacements, but I've sent him a few messages with no response.

It also has Fox Floats all the way around. Very nice ride compare to the original setups. Did you get OEM T-arms?

A ROX 2.5" pivot riser is about perfect for this seat. I Used them on mine till i went with the apex handlebar set up! This is my daughters set up with apex bars, same as mine. Perfect match to the seat!!

Super1c what did you use to get those apex bars on their dirrect swap? that sled looks sweet want to set mine up the same!

Super1c what did you use to get those apex bars on their dirrect swap? that sled looks sweet want to set mine up the same!

I used powermadd pivot adapter and 7" riser with 06 apex bars. This puts you about 3 1/2-4" above stock. For the controls you have to use the 06 bars because the end hook comes off to alow you to get the controls on. You will also have to buy the mtn throttle cable and break line. Both easy swaps. http://www.powermadd.com/products/pivotadapterkit.html Also check out my work thread "pair of vipers go 144" I have detailed pic's in their.

Back