Jetting question

Squatch

I am getting ready to order jets and install an Atacc unit on my MM700. The instructions for my bender pipes say to jet the pilot at 52.5 and the main for 150. However that is for 0 degrees 0-3500 feet and the Atacc instructions say to jet for -20 degrees as that is what it is factory calibrated for. How much bigger do I need to go on the jets to compensate for the extra 20 degree difference? Trying to have a base jetting of about 1700 feet as that's where I live. Then the Atacc should be able to compensate for the rides between 1700-7000 feet.

I am getting ready to order jets and install an Atacc unit on my MM700. The instructions for my bender pipes say to jet the pilot at 52.5 and the main for 150. However that is for 0 degrees 0-3500 feet and the Atacc instructions say to jet for -20 degrees as that is what it is factory calibrated for. How much bigger do I need to go on the jets to compensate for the extra 20 degree difference? Trying to have a base jetting of about 1700 feet as that's where I live. Then the Atacc should be able to compensate for the rides between 1700-7000 feet.

I would say if you know the stock jetting at sea level and the number of size change per 500 or 1000 feet you could figure back.

Back