( 1991 ) Wiring diagram... ?

Lasse

Someone who has a wiring diagram for:

* ( 1991 ) Yamaha Venture-480 ? :confused:

* ( 1991 ) Yamaha Phazer-II with Electric Start ? :confused:

Yamaha Nutz said:
If you need a wiring diagram let me know !
Yamaha Nutz, can you help me ?

Last edited:

The 1991 Venture will be a little different as it had rear grip warmers with separate switches (hi/lo). I should have the Venture manual on my home computer but happened to have the Phazer manuals with me on my by tablet. Let me know if you need the Venture diagram.

The (1991) Venture-480 will be a little different as it had rear grip warmers with separate switches (hi/lo).
I should have the Venture-480 manual on my home computer but happened to have the Phazer manuals with me on my by tablet.
Let me know if you need the Venture diagram.
Hi NorthofSixty !

It would be great if you could post the wiring diagram for (1991) Venture-480 in large size and high resolution !
;)!

Attached is the full schematic with harness connections. Only resolution I can get with Windows snipping tool.

The manual covers 1990 VT480 models with a supplement for 91. The only model covered in the electrical schematic section of the 91 supplement is the GT (non-electric start) so I assume the electric start models from 90 and 91 are the same.

Attachments

• VT480 Wiring Diagram.jpg
    VT480 Wiring Diagram.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 93
Attached is the full schematic with harness connections.
Only resolution I can get with Windows snipping tool.
The manual covers 1990 VT480 models with a supplement for 91.
The only model covered in the electrical schematic section of the 91 supplement is the GT (non-electric start) so I assume the electric start models from 90 and 91 are the same.
Thanks!
...but, It sure would be nice if you had made the pictures bigger.
I have really difficulties reading them even though I have a 27" screen.

I have the full manual and would be happy to see it made available on this site if someone can post it. It is a large file (over 300 pages) as it covers several years of the Phazer II. I also have the manuals for the early 90's Ventures that could be posted.

I am dealing with a spark issue on my 92 venture. Do you know where I can find the ohm readings for the stator?

I am dealing with a spark issue on my ( 1992 ) Venture-480.
Do you know where I can find the ohm readings for the stator ?
From ( 1991 ) Yamaha Workshop Service Manual:
* Primary coil resistance: 0.2 Ω +- 20% at 68° F
* Secondary coil resitance: 4.9 Ω +- 20% at 68° F
* Charge coil resistance: 530 Ω +- 10% at 68° F
* Pulser coil resistance: 220 Ω +- 10% at 68° F

I have the full manual and would be happy to see it made available on this site if someone can post it. It is a large file (over 300 pages) as it covers several years of the Phazer II. I also have the manuals for the early 90's Ventures that could be posted.
Can you post the 90’s models venture Wiring diagram

Back