Need some parts for my 2001 SRX, US shopping proxy needed

EVOVII_SWE

Hi guys,

I’m currently going over my SRX that I bought this spring. I have a shopping list of both genuine Yamaha parts and some aftermarket parts that I need. It adds up and I realized that I could save some money if I would buy it in the US compared to here in Sweden.

But the main reason is the helix and the C&A Pro RZ skis I have been looking at. The helix is not available here at all and Ulmer Racing seem reluctant to ship overseas and the skis are hard to find here as well.

I would be very happy if somebody in the US could help me and act as a shopping proxy and resend my parts to me in Sweden :)

Thanks.

IMG_4259.jpg

Maybe I should clarify my plan here, the idea was to order and pay for everything and have it shipped to somebody in the US. Then this great person would take it to the post office and send it off to me. Or if using a carrier like UPS or DHL, schedule a local pickup.

I would obviously cover any costs caused by needing to get to the post office or whatever :)

Maybe I should clarify my plan here, the idea was to order and pay for everything and have it shipped to somebody in the US. Then this great person would take it to the post office and send it off to me. Or if using a carrier like UPS or DHL, schedule a local pickup.

I would obviously cover any costs caused by needing to get to the post office or whatever :)
what do we get in return? Might be able to do it.

what do we get in return? Might be able to do it.

Well, you would get my sincere gratitude and maybe I could send a couple of Swedish blonds your way? :) No, but on a more serious note, what would you like in return? It's not like I will save a ton of money and I could probably get the genuine Yamaha parts and maybe the skis anyway but the helix is the main issue for me.

And you would have to pay shipping before I shipped it. And I would have to make sure it got transferred.

Back