Shorter Front end

Lil' Mtndreamer

Hey guys should I cut 1” off of my radius rods to make a narrower front end, the reason being is I only weigh 85lbs and Its hard to pull my sled over.

When you run your seat as high as you do, you cant transfer your weight over to pull your sled over. Get that seat down to stock height or lower and start jumping around, you will be able to lean out and transfer your weight. If your stuck to that seat you cant transfer weight. You will be amazed at how fast you can pull sled over when you stand up and ride over sitting. Trail riders sit, while technical tree riding awesome guys stand ;)! Try it out, and have fun with it. Do you want to try my seat out this winter?

When you run your seat as high as you do, you cant transfer your weight over to pull your sled over. Get that seat down to stock height or lower and start jumping around, you will be able to lean out and transfer your weight. If your stuck to that seat you cant transfer weight. You will be amazed at how fast you can pull sled over when you stand up and ride over sitting. Trail riders sit, while technical tree riding awesome guys stand ;)! Try it out, and have fun with it. Do you want to try my seat out this winter?
is this Todd?

Back