Order your TY Ride Shirts 2017-18 Season now!!

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
The new shirt image is now ready. I will be ordering shirts in less than 1 month. If you want a shirt please fill out the attached order and send into Webmaster@totallyamaha.net along with your payment via check or paypal. Thanks and enjoy the new rider shirt. More info below.

Prices:
T shirts: $14 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL
Long Sleeve: $19 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL
Sweatshirts: $22 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL
Hoodies: $30 ea. Sizes S thru 2XL and Add $2 for 3XL and $4 for 4 XL

All shirts will be BLACK ONLY.

You must contact me and use Paypal friends direct for the shipping rates of$6 per shirt in the US and $10 per shirt for CA. If you use the Paypal order forms using the links at the bottom of the page the shipping rates are set. If you want to pick them up at the ride I will have your name on your orders and available at the rides that I will attend or I can arrange the TY Ride leader to hand them out. If you are order multiple shirts that need to be shipped please contact me for a shipping total before placing order. (I can give you a better rate). If you do send PayPal, please send as a friend to avoid extra fees on our end.

You can send payment via PayPal to webmaster@totallyamaha.net or you can mail a check or cashier’s check to:

The ride shirts will be available anytime after printing. I will have only a FEW extra at the rides that I will be attending. So if you want a shirt you should order NOW. Dead line is Dec 3rd pre orders. You can paypal webmaster@totallyamaha.net or send Check or Cashiers Check to:

Totallyamaha
PO Box 331
Schofield, WI 54476

Please email this completed form to webmaster@totallyamaha.com

**ALL ORDERS ARE DUE BY DECEMBER 3rd**

This Image is the FINAL-DESIGN and it has some subtle changes due to printing size and location.

FInal2018Shirt1.jpg

Final2018Ride (3).jpgFinal2018Ride (1).jpgFinal2018Ride (4).jpgFinal2018Ride (2).jpg

Click on the attachment for mail orders. There is a Word Doc and a PDF

*If you want to use the pay now form with PayPal or CC to ship direct <<click here>>

*If you want to use the pay now form with PayPal or CC to Pick-Up at Ride <<click here>>

Attachments

• Totallyamaha Ride Shirt PreOrder 2018.pdf
    40.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Totallyamaha Ride Shirt PreOrder 2018.doc
    31 KB · Views: 0

All shirt orders are going out today USPS Priority to all those that payed for shipping. All other order will be at the First TY Ride for pick up in Jan. I ordered a few Royal Blue shirts in Long Sleeve and Short Sleeve if anyone wants an extra shirt or a different color. Here is what I have:

Short Sleeves are $14 and Long Sleeves are $19 plus shipping.

Large Long Sleeve: 2 Royal Blue

X-Large Short Sleeve: 3 Royal Blue

2X Short Sleeve: 3 Royal Blue and 1 Black

Back