Maximum Performance 787 big bore

CCR 90

Hey guys, I'm looking at picking up a 787 BB built buy Maximum Performance. I know that company is no longer around but im looking to find out if anyone knows the piston size? I've done some homework and have seen that they have used Wiseco and Cat cast pistons? Looking to get as much info as I can get on this combination! Thanks!

sure it was not a 780 cc ? wiseco was the first ones that i think had issues with. the cat piston was new and improved with spacer. i would be guessing but was it a zr 580 cc piston ? guessing 3:16x. (yammie tony)

I have no personal experience with those kits, but a friend of mine had one. I think he had the earlier kit and he could not make it perform as well as his well tuned stock SRX. This was before my time with SRX's..... Perhaps other members here can give you better advice.

Good luck with the project!

Last edited:
maxx performances big bores had little to no porting in them that's why they didn't make a lot of power increase, they can simply be ported to be more aggressive and heads set up to yield more power.

Back