Mono skid ski lift adjustment.

tomseal6

VIP Member
I have a mono skid in my 2 stroke. I would like to lower ski lift by about 12 inches.

What do I need to do on the bottom adjuster and which way do I turn the adjust, as if I was standing behind the sled looking towards the front of sled?

I have the special wrench. Does anybody have number to compare adjustment from previous setting after a adjustment has been made?

Does anybody have a reference as to where to start? How many millimeters should I adjust on the threads to bring the ski lift down. I can try lowering ski lift12 inches at first and try it. I'm just curious if there was a number figure per millimeter of adjustment that will lower ski lift

For example: if 8 mm of thread adjustment pulled the skis down 12 inches I needed to pull the skis down 18 inches, thin I would need to adjust the threads by 12 mm on that shock.

I just trying to see if there in a number figure per millimeter of adjustment so I'm not chasing my tail

For example: if 8 mm of thread adjustment pulled the skis down 12 inches I needed to pull the skis down 18 inches, thin I would need to adjust the threads by 12 mm on that shock.

I just trying to see if there in a number figure per millimeter of adjustment so I'm not chasing my tail

Lol it’s not going to be the same because it’s not in the sled it was made for. Just start adjusting. You post like u can clutch a sled I’m sure u can figure this out tom.

Lol it’s not going to be the same because it’s not in the sled it was made for. Just start adjusting. You post like u can clutch a sled I’m sure u can figure this out tom.

LOL seriously, if there are number figures in a shop manual for an Apex 121 mono skid, I can calculate it by getting the center of balance on the sled lengthwise and compare the 2 sleds lengthwise center of balance and come up with an answer for how many millimeters I need to adjust my SRX 121 mono skid. :)

Back