Where to purchase Ohlins yellow paint?

Dturn

Hi All,

Getting the sled ready for ice and wanted to paint my coils on my ohlins but not sure what color would be a match?

thanks

I found that cub cadet yellow touch up paint is almost a dead on match! You can get it just about any place that sells cub cadet tractors in a aerosol rattle can. Holds up well to boot!

This is what I found for a paint code. Anyone know of a rattle can color that's really close?
Dupont 218a alternate 1

I found that cub cadet yellow touch up paint is almost a dead on match! You can get it just about any place that sells cub cadet tractors in a aerosol rattle can. Holds up well to boot!

Thanks bud.

this is what I use on my ohlins. Its a very close match, cheap, durable and you can get it almost anywhere. https://www.rustoleum.com/product-catalog/consumer-brands/painters-touch-2x-ultra-cover/gloss?ls=249862&lc=Gloss%20Marigold

I saw that at Walmart, and said to myself boy that's pretty FN close! I did get the cub cadet yellow at tractor supply, sanded cleaned, dryed and painted but they are not coming out very good at all!! The color is dame near perfect, but I cant paint lol!

Shaggy you must be tired of that All blue Yamaha windshield by now!! :)
:bling:

Thanks

I don't think I'll ever get tired of the blue windshield! lol. if you're looking for one I saw one on ebay recently.

Back