looking at getting a boss seat for my srx

700srxrob

Hey guys im looking at the boss seat for my srx how does everyone else like it ? Im 6 foot 5 and can't stand how low I sit compared to my 06 apex any feedback would be awesome or if anyone has one for sale

The Boss seat transforms the sled into a modern styled *** kicker. Definitely worth the cost IMO.

I bought the race seat direct from boss much better ride. also if you source a apex taillight off ebay they work really well on the back of the tunnel.
tried to up load a pic but I would spend the extra coin if I did it again and add the storage. or you need a fuel can to make it look better. this was with the boss little led

View attachment 63456

Last edited:
I'm from Ontario and had to buy direct. Got mine with storage! lots of it compared to the old seat. I put a led tail light mounted to the tunnel as an after thought.
Great seat ( got firm due to my fat ***) I'm adding a slight riser this season to help with body positioning. Terrible season last yr so I didn't get to fully adjust to the seat.
With my airwave M20 back end and Akel 5 stage front shocks its going to be a totally different ride this season.

Back