Thread: Peak head for SRX/Viper and another for SX/MM Both Blue

Default Peak head for SRX/Viper and another for SX/MM Both Blue

I have 2 peak heads one for the SRX/Viper, your choice of inserts and possibly several other options $250-300.00 with new inserts
    SX/MM Your choice of inserts $250.00 with new inserts your choice of inserts

Here's the deal. I have a boat load of different size of different inserts. I can provide just about any combination. Most of my sets are missing at least one dome. I can get other new domes to fill out any combination. You could end up with different set ups depending on where you ride, or how you want to ride.

So for an example, you ride back East and need a set of 23cc domes for most of your ridding. Then once a year year you travel out West and ride higher elevation areas and would like to have a set of higher compression domes to generate some more compression. So you want a set of 21cc domes. This would work perfect for for you as I have both sets.

Lots of variables here. Let me know what you are looking to do and I can probably make it work

Senior Member ProStock snoprokidf6's Avatar

Do you make the inserts yourself?
    02 Sx Viper
    -136 Ad Boivin Skid.
    -136x1.5 paddle
    -Powder Pros.
    -Muffin works 7.5 riser.
    -Tracks USA Tunnel Ext
    -Heel Clicker clutching
    -Mountain front end
    -Polaris Dragon Seat
    -Simons CPR triples

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MM800 View Post
    I have 2 peak heads one for the SRX/Viper, your choice of inserts and possibly several other options $250-300.00 with new inserts
    SX/MM Your choice of inserts $250.00 with new inserts your choice of inserts

Here's the deal. I have a boat load of different size of different inserts. I can provide just about any combination. Most of my sets are missing at least one dome. I can get other new domes to fill out any combination. You could end up with different set ups depending on where you ride, or how you want to ride.

So for an example, you ride back East and need a set of 23cc domes for most of your ridding. Then once a year year you travel out West and ride higher elevation areas and would like to have a set of higher compression domes to generate some more compression. So you want a set of 21cc domes. This would work perfect for for you as I have both sets.

Lots of variables here. Let me know what you are looking to do and I can probably make it work
    I thought those were long gone!! Thats awesome they are still out there. Someone should snap these up.
    Castle X Gear and more...

No but I have access to “new” old stock

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MM800 View Post
    No but I have access to “new” old stock
    Awesome!!
    Castle X Gear and more...

Hello,,,Would you have any seal kits for the MM700 Peak head???
    02 MM700 Redhead motor ,,ported and case matched,,advanced keyway,,SLP triple pipes, w/carbon reeds,Peak Performance Head

Orings? Yes, used. i can get a new set if interested