Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Want to List my 2000 SRX! How do I go about that?

  1. #1
    Senior Member Stock
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    180


    Default Want to List my 2000 SRX! How do I go about that?

    Looking for some help listing my sled. I went into the classifieds and didn't see a place to start a new thread!

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Site Admin/CEO MrSled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Weston WI
    Posts
    8,811
    Blog Entries
    3


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dturn View Post
    Looking for some help listing my sled. I went into the classifieds and didn't see a place to start a new thread!

    Thanks
    You have to be a VIP to list in the normal classifieds. You can list in the Free & day Classifieds if your not a VIP.

    https://totallyamaha.net/forumdispla...ay-Classifieds
    Castle X Gear and more...

  3. #3
    Senior Member Stock
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Maine
    Posts
    180


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSled View Post
    You have to be a VIP to list in the normal classifieds. You can list in the Free & day Classifieds if your not a VIP.

    https://totallyamaha.net/forumdispla...ay-Classifieds
    Thanks Mr. Sled - I plan to go to VIP soon maybe after I sell my srx LOL!

    Derek

  4. #4
    Site Admin/CEO MrSled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Weston WI
    Posts
    8,811
    Blog Entries
    3


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dturn View Post
    Thanks Mr. Sled - I plan to go to VIP soon maybe after I sell my srx LOL!

    Derek
    Sounds great!!
    Castle X Gear and more...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •