660' radar runs

Dturn

Hi All,

Running a 660' srx 700 radar run next month and had a couple questions.

Love the sound of my growlers. Should I change jetting ( running stock 2000 SRX700 jetting) to run them for max performance? and do you think they will hurt my performance over stock muffler?

Thanks

Derek

Stock suppose to make more power then any aftermarket can. However, the aftermarkets save a little weight.

Thanks Pete_man. Growlers are not a can they are a true 3 in 3 out, and was not sure but I thought they were the only Muffler that made as much power as stock. I was kind of hoping someone else had run them and knew if jetting should be changed for max performance.

Thanks

i tryed all of them. i use them for target practice. all junk on the srx and did nothing for me but gave me a headache. only can that was close was a power inc. you are gonna run this sled at a radar run, use stock muffler. 3:16x (yammie tony)

i tryed all of them. i use them for target practice. all junk on the srx and did nothing for me but gave me a headache. only can that was close was a power inc. you are gonna run this sled at a radar run, use stock muffler. 3:16x (yammie tony)[/QUO

Thanks!! That's what I will do then. What's a well setup SRX stocker run in 660'?

Derek

Thanks Pete_man. Growlers are not a can they are a true 3 in 3 out, and was not sure but I thought they were the only Muffler that made as much power as stock. I was kind of hoping someone else had run them and knew if jetting should be changed for max performance.

Thanks

I have growlers too just because they sound awesome going down the lake. I've never actually spent the time to switch between the stock and growlers on the lake to see if there is a MPH difference. Perhaps Tony has more experience with that kind of testing?

guys i don,t want to get accused of my way or the highway posts, its ones sled, run what ya like. i myself won,t run nothing but the stock yamaha muffler/ can. 3:16x (yammie tony)

Back