can I get a 2.86 drive sprocket for a 2001 mountain max 700?

Mind if I ask what your building? I my self am looking to build a monster max. :)

I picked up a few mountain max's for really cheap and after a couple rides really like them. I have never had snowmobiles but have all the rest of the expensive crap. Jet boats, jet skis, sandrails, rock crawlers, motorcyles, etc. I don't want to put a lot into snowmobiles because our season in Oregon kind of blows and requires a bit of travel and I am lazy that way.

I have one of my 2001's that I am putting on a diet and installing an '04 mountain cat skid with a 163" track and that cat belt drive. I am moving the heat exchangers to under the tunnel and building open foot rails. I am going to try installing SRX triple exhaust because I can get it really cheap and just modify the flanges (I hope). I also picked up newer shocks with titanium springs and will be building a new aluminum front suspension with extended spindles. Also installing a higher apex seat and bar risers.

If I like it I may even put one of my turbos on it but probably not.

I would like a very capable sled when I am done for less than $1000. As I only have $200 into each mountain max I have some room to play. I would love to be able to keep up or pass friends with turbo 154" sleds. Probably wishful thinking but it would be hilarious knowing what they dumped into their rides.

Love to see pics! I my self love to fabricate. Everything I have ever read your wont have much luck tuning the srx pipe to red head engine. The red head pipes are available just need to know where to look. lol

Back