Fuel Line specs and questions

Phazer87

Hello. On an 87 phazer, where is the pick up line? I have the fuel filter removed but read there is a line inside the tank. I want to replace the line inside the tank but dont know where thats located. Also when replacing the lines in the 87 Phazer, does anyone know the size in mm for the lines as i heard these earlier models were metric? Currently when i took the carbs off the last person had black 3/16 fuel lines running to the carbs but wanted to switch to something like tygon. Last question.. the line running from fuel pump to tank. can i just disconnect the tubing at the joint Image-1.jpgor should i replace all the way to the tank. Im having issues figuring out how id get the lines to run in there the right way..

the pick up line goes in through a rubber boot under the gas tank cover on older models. all the way to the tank is better.

so the pick up line is not attached to the cap with the fuel filter.. I want to replace it but no luck finding.

Tors?

Can you explain the reinstall of the tors wiring? how many wires are beibg hooked up? im reinstalling the carbs and noticed them but idont remeber unplugging them when i took carbs out..how many wires and what color to what?

Back