Hey guys..how you all doing??

bluemonster1

LIFE MEMBER ONLY ONCE!!!
Haven't been on here for awhile.Just wanted to Wish all TY'ers a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year as well. Not riding much anymore..600 is running and the SRX is dead... life goes on.

:sled1::o|

Haven't been on here for awhile.Just wanted to Wish all TY'ers a very Merry Christmas and a Great New Year as well. Not riding much anymore..600 is running and the SRX is dead... life goes on.

:sled1::o|

What happened to the SRX??

My 03 Viper is hunting Caribou in Nunavut and my 05 Vector is being enjoyed by a newbie rider.

But... I was a little in withdrawl so I’m attempting to resurrect a 78 Kawasaki Invader. (Don’t ask what I was thinking).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What happened to the SRX??

My 03 Viper is hunting Caribou in Nunavut and my 05 Vector is being enjoyed by a newbie rider.

But... I was a little in withdrawl so I’m attempting to resurrect a 78 Kawasaki Invader. (Don’t ask what I was thinking).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ring spun and took cylinder ,piston out last season

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

Long time no see. Doubt anybody here remembers me but happy holidays and happy New Year. I hope you're all having a great riding season. I sure do miss it ��

If all goes well this coming year I'll be back on the trails next season. Here's hoping. Maybe a 700 redhead this time round

I sold my srx a few years ago and at that point hadn't rode it for a couple years. Times sure have changed

Monster. What happened to your SRX? Did you finally blow it up screwing with the jets? Lol

Happy holidays Blue! I myself dont have a sled to ride yet, first time in years. Busy busy not enough time in day to do everything. Happy new yr.

Back