Need some advice please on trailing arms

JohnnyG383

Hi so this past Sunday morning I hit a stump that was inches off the trail tree was there last year :o| and I like to get the sled back up and going as quick as I can and cheap since I do not want to put a lot of money in a 2001 Venture 500. I been looking for used parts in the wanted section but no one has said they have any need a Left trailing arm would you trust a Taiwan made Kimpex aftermarket one? or I should ask has anyone used one before. I also bent upper and lower control arms the shock but I needed two front shocks mine were just pogo sticks. the sway bar end links both broke off and my ski column may be bent. Can anyone help me out? Thanks IMG_8714.jpg

Hi so this past Sunday morning I hit a stump that was inches off the trail tree was there last year :o| and I like to get the sled back up and going as quick as I can and cheap since I do not want to put a lot of money in a 2001 Venture 500. I been looking for used parts in the wanted section but no one has said they have any need a Left trailing arm would you trust a Taiwan made Kimpex aftermarket one? or I should ask has anyone used one before. I also bent upper and lower control arms the shock but I needed two front shocks mine were just pogo sticks. the sway bar end links both broke off and my ski column may be bent. Can anyone help me out? Thanks View attachment 63641

Yes , those after market ones work well. You can also message NickyTech on the site.

Hi so this past Sunday morning I hit a stump that was inches off the trail tree was there last year :o| and I like to get the sled back up and going as quick as I can and cheap since I do not want to put a lot of money in a 2001 Venture 500. I been looking for used parts in the wanted section but no one has said they have any need a Left trailing arm would you trust a Taiwan made Kimpex aftermarket one? or I should ask has anyone used one before. I also bent upper and lower control arms the shock but I needed two front shocks mine were just pogo sticks. the sway bar end links both broke off and my ski column may be bent. Can anyone help me out? Thanks View attachment 63641

I would be happy to help you with the parts for this repair, I stock a very well built Exterme Parts trailing arm in black or silver color with bushing installed and decal can be installed too. Have radius rods and shocks in stock used and ready to ship!
thanks!
dale
Sniwmoyard.com

Back