Wife's viper clutch engagement RPM's

YamaSnowman

I am new to this forum and i am looking for some guidance from some of you that may be able to help.

My wifes 2016 viper has the stock primary spring in it (not sure of color codes), and i find it engages at a far to high of an RPM (around 3800), which makes it very difficult for her to navigate through extremely tight trails around trees/rocks etc....i have searched online for an alternative oem spring that could produce an engagement around the 2800 rpm, but they are all by weights and not by engagement rpm..... i did see that Barn of parts sells a 'soft start spring' that looks ideal, but i have been waiting for the callback and there is no way to contact them through his website oddly enough....

is there a oem chart of some kind that i have missed that states engagement rpms for alternative Yamaha springs?

The barn of parts soft start spring is what a lot of people are using, but can not find any specs for the spring. Your spring spec is 35-101. There is a 30-104 spring, but not sure if it will lower rpm that much.

Back