98srx 700 servo motor over cycling

Demonik

My srx pwervalve cables keep unspooling from servo.Unhooked them thenfired up thesled and the servo cycled almost 180 degrees in both directions.Any ideas

It will cycle back to home position will it not? After I disconnected mine and started servo cycled to off position, idle it down to 900 to see if it cycles to open. But I would pull everything apart to inspect the cables for pull through etc. When you idle it down to 900 does servo activate? Cables routed properly, been out recently?

I disconnected the cables and the servo went haywire Abou twenty minutes later fired it up again and it cycled normally.It appears to be random first time i put about 5 miles on it than the servo messed up .Put it back to gether got about 10 - 12 miles on it and it threw up the code 7.New valves and cables .

Also found arub through last year could that have caused this.It does cycle at 900 rpms but when it closes parked,the servo seems to over travel clockwis causing slack in the cables cables move freely by hand so i dont believe their stuck

Last edited:

Back