Heel clicker

modsrx

23-40 gear ...1.450 stud ..13.5 compression ..av-gaz ...5.5 gram heel 4 gram tip ..52-38 dalton helix ...engagement at 5300..142.8 jetting 42.5 pilot jet and all 3 ...huge bug out of the hole ..i try to open the pilot jet circuit more but same result ....sled doesnt spin at all ...it seem like it load the engine big time ..i try to cure that bugg

Last edited:

That sounds like a rather high gearing with a helix with a 52 start angle. I don't understand how you can have 5300 engagement even with 5,5 in heel. Something might be binding, for comparison, my srx engages a 4200 with 5,2 gram in heel.

They are notch for racing 660 ...im just not sure if its high gearing or fuel issue ..it does torque alots with the heel clicker

WHat are you running for a primary spring? Sec spring and preload? Sounds like your upshifting too fast on launch.

Last edited:
WHat are you running for a primary spring? Sec spring and preload?

Red heel clicker primary and grey secondary twisted 6-1 ....after 50 feet the bogg is gone and pull awsome ...just not sure if its fuel or high gear with the helix

For 660 I would be on. 21 top. But clutching sounds too like it overloads the motor until it builds rpm.

For 660 I would be on. 21 top. But clutching sounds too like it overloads the motor until it builds rpm.

Its sounds like it ..ill try a shallower helix just for fun and see if the bog goes away ...

Im sure mr viper or tony could chime something about it ����

Just going over Mr. Vipers H/C tips ..... a 34 or 36 finish works well.

It work awsome on top end ...only have trouble out of the gate ..bog went u punch the gaz ..not sure if its over gear or lean pilot ...i try to open up the pilot 3 turn 3.5 and same result ...ill go test with a shallower start angle

Did some check with a shallower helix ....bog is almost gone ...sled hook alot...will change gear for lower ratio ��

Did some check with a shallower helix ....bog is almost gone ...sled hook alot...will change gear for lower ratio ��

Mod that jetting does seem a little lean. I would think you need a 45 pilot for what you have there.

Back