low end back fire before launching

wheeliemaster92

I have a 01 sxr 700red head and for some reason when I go to launch the sled I'll hold it at 4500 rpms it engauges at 4600 and when I stab it the sled bogs down back fires like a gun going off and then it will go it basically does this whenever I decide to go from little to no throttle to wide open and I can figure it out. sled has bender triple pipes, v force reeds, boost bottle. 150 mains I can't remember the pilots maybe 145 fuel screws are out a turn and a half I don't remember where I set the needles it was a long time ago but I cannit get this bottom end cart out if it anyone pls have any input it's really really annoying consider the sled use to be super responsive with no lag

I have a 01 sxr 700red head and for some reason when I go to launch the sled I'll hold it at 4500 rpms it engauges at 4600 and when I stab it the sled bogs down back fires like a gun going off and then it will go it basically does this whenever I decide to go from little to no throttle to wide open and I can figure it out. sled has bender triple pipes, v force reeds, boost bottle. 150 mains I can't remember the pilots maybe 145 fuel screws are out a turn and a half I don't remember where I set the needles it was a long time ago but I cannit get this bottom end cart out if it anyone pls have any input it's really really annoying consider the sled use to be super responsive with no lag

Clean your carbs good and then check compression.

Back