Vari flow help

00motorsports

I’m trying to put my Holtzman Vari Flow back on my 2000 Mtn Max 700. Can’t find the instructions and can’t remember exactly how it was hooked up before. Can’t remember which Aluminum, Brass , or Copper was used for high altitude. If I remember right put standard jetting for home in and leave non set on rich and should be like nothing is done and when turn dial up it Leans out? Hopefully someone still running this and could send me a picture or help out.

mr holtzman has a great u tube video explaining everything you need to know in about 6 min
just installed a holtzman tempa flow on my v max 700 last weekend.make sure all your adj are made for -20 and your very happy the way it runs at -20without the holtzman this is very important to be very happy before you start the instll to have your base jetting correct for this temp correct now you can open the box and follow the install instructions, take your time it all makes sense. holtzman engineering .com is alwys there incase you need some help as well with the install.

Back