Got a 1995 phaser 2 le

Hello all sold my 700sx a while back got a low mile 1349 mile project :winterru. It needs some tlcbut I'm getting her squared away I always wanted a light quick smaller sled so I got this for 200.00 anything to look out for with the phaser thanks

check that the carb up-date was done to it. they had a problem of being lean in the mid range while riding and burning up.

other than obvious crank seals, carb boots and fan belt/bearings and obvious maintence items, those are a good sled.

i do not know exactly what was replace but i do know about the up date as a brother had to do the research for a sled he had bought.

I checked my nozzles they are 3a 143 main jets pilots couldn't tell lol I cleaned and inspected everything in my carbs all passages are clear can see light through spray comes flying out 3a are about middle according to the chart on the upgrade could I go one size up on my main to richen it up a bit?

if the plugs are brown on a wot throttle chop ( shut the sled down while going wide open and remove plugs right away before re starting motor) i would leave it alone and run it.

Back