Started digging into my "new" phaser 2 yechhhhh!

:o| hi all while out working on my phaser today in 29 degree weather I realized this sled needs some loving like when you first meet your girlfriend! Well all the main fuel lines etc need replacing the wood is shot for the seat I didn't see any zerk fittings in the skid though? Hmmm. Well it did clean up decent going to bring it to the car wash to clean tunnel etc got cleaner soaking on it. Why is the fuel feed line split from the tank to pump? Well ill have more ? Later thanks ill send pics when I'm done lol.:

i just went through this on an et400t/r i ressurected this winter. the fuel lines just broke from age in my hands when i started changing the fuel tank as it was split on a seam. just make sure you replace the one in the tank to the fuel filter as well as i forgot to and had to tear it all apart again to get it done so sled would run.

Like Maim said... replace the one in the tank too. It has probably shrunk and not at the bottom of the tank. Cracks can occur on the hose too. Causing the pump to suck air & not fuel.

Thanks I know this phaser has been sitting for a while I checked the tank etc all was ok I'm still looking for some cylinders and reed cages amazingly the crank on this rolls over very smooth!

nice. might want to do the fuel pump while you are at it as the sled i referenced just lost it on me on a long days ride.

Back