03 sxviper 700 bogging

Lol. I hate it when a spring pops off and goes flying. At least you know it hit the concrete and isn't under the motor in the sled. You can probably clean that switch no problem. In your picture if you look at the little dark spots, that's what needs cleaned. Clean those contact areas up and it should be good to go. I run my viper and srx at 1500 rpm idle when good and warmed up. They usually run lower than that when cold but are fine after warmed up. The "normal" rpm is about 1800 but if it is at 1500 it has less of an idle hang when coming to a stop.

Thanks I got to set my RPMs tomorrow and yeah my only problem is there's a half an inch crack in the concrete of the floor so God only knows and I got a motor if electrical cords everything down I'm going to have fun I know God damn it

SUCCESS!!!!! changed the carb rack switch, the hand bar 2 and check all the plugins one was burned out the brand new pulser coil that I put on Bloody annoying thank you all for your help hopefully this does not act up again for another 5 years cuz I'm going to be having this Skiddo for years to come

Back