Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Srx gold

Senior Member Stock

I've never seen anyone paint that gold and even get it close. Not saying it can't be done but.... I gave up and found a decent pan for my 80.

Senior Member Open Mod

1 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

I don't think anyone cares anymore. Author has been a Dick because nobody has a simple answer for him.

80 SRX is an oddball in many respects. The anodized gold that makes them so good looking is one of them. Buy a beater and expect parts/knowledge/supplies to make them look perfect be readily available is just stupid/selfish.

Even if I did have a paint code to give him,,,,,,,,,, I wouldn't.

opsled
    I reserve the right to change my mind if someone can prove to me it needs replacing.

Thanx ***. Love being ostracized while trying to restore my childhood dream sled. Thanx for nothing opsled

Senior Member Open Mod

Quote Originally Posted by 1stgensrx View Post
    Thanx ***. Love being ostracized while trying to restore my childhood dream sled. Thanx for nothing opsled
    You should have thanked those who gave you the truth on their experience with the 80 gold pan SRX but instead you chastised them and the entire membership with your impatience. If there were answers for your question you would have gotten them.

So how many accounts do you have anyway?? Seems you and this Srx700#1 dude play the same game and act as though this Srx belongs to both of you.

opsled
    I reserve the right to change my mind if someone can prove to me it needs replacing.

Senior Member Open Mod Yamaha Nutz's Avatar

Yep Must agree with opsled, your attitude has come off in the wrong way!! Like the " i have looked for months and found nothing" you have to be patient sometimes it takes years to find that one part or you just have to know people that are willing to help. Same goes when looking for the stuff on FB like your clutching parts ........
    TOO MANY GPX'S
    TOO MANY SRX'S
    A FEW EXCITERS
    A FEW SS440'S
    SOME PHAZERS
    A 2000 VMAX 700 WITH OVER 14,000 MILES AND COUNTING

JUST TOO MANY SLEDS AND NOT ENOUGH TIME

Senior Member Stock

it was sarcasm.....meaning i was looking a long time. and no im not patient enough to wait years , doesnt make me a a**hole.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12