Best belt for a 2003 Viper

JohnnyG383

I'm looking to hear what people have to say my buddy has a 03 Viper and he keeps smoking Yamaha belts and looking for something that would have more life and not smoke as easy. The sled does a lot of trail riding. Thanks

Either bad alignment or something else wrong with the clutches I'd say, these belts run forever usually.

Agree with the others. I only have experience with yamaha 8dn belts but they last long time threw all kinds of aggressive driving . Are his sheaves running hot? Mine are always cool to the touch no matter how hard I drive.

Agree with the others. I only have experience with yamaha 8dn belts but they last long time threw all kinds of aggressive driving . Are his sheaves running hot? Mine are always cool to the touch no matter how hard I drive.
Vincent I really don't know. but he is always burning the belt getting on the trailer and getting stuck sometimes. I just put a new Yamaha belt on it last season or so mine also likes to smoke on my Venture but my sled is not vibrating like his is because the belt is flat spotted.

Sure we can make the tool Thanks!
Here you go
fbbbbacd02f52fd948bad2a5ce39c339.jpg
32c0c4d028eef4c171e23305f48a49c5.jpg

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

i would always burn a belt if i tried to lug it onto the trailer when the carbides dig in.
Loading them on the trailer has to be the hardest thing for clutch, belt, track and picks, especially with double carbides. If it doesn't go up smoothly I back up and take another run. It's not worth spinning the track on its back edge. Good way to set up for pick throw the next ride.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Back