Will it fit on trailer?

Dwess

Being recently retired, I just got my wife and I back into snowmobiling. We started in the mid 1980s. I just got a good deal on an '06 Vector ER, '08 Vector LTX, and a ? year
Bearcat clamshell enclosed trailer (10'). The trailer I bought a week before the sleds, the opposite direction from home, and the sleds I won't have to pick up till October.
My worry is the '08 LTX fitting on the trailer. The salesman, whom I have known for a long time, and trust him, said "Doug, I am sure we will get the sled on the trailer with the
top closed. I have measured and re-measured. Looks to me like it will be very, very close. If I go to get the sleds and it does not fit, my wife will have me sleeping in it next
winter. I know this isn't a good time to post stuff here, but thought maybe someone would see this and have some insight for me.
Thanks ahead for any help!

My 04 RXwarrior(136 inch track,same chassis as LTX vector) fits in my 2008 Sno-pro 10ft clam shell with about 2-3 inches to spare at the back.No issues with this much space behind when towing.Pretty much rules out any crossover snowmobile down the road as alot of the modern long track sleds are to long too fit in there.DSCI1227.jpg

Back