Q&A 97 Vmax sx700 9 tooth to a 8 tooth?

The h/e protector* a picture would help to know What h/e protect I’m supposed to remove. as all I see is a h/e that’s revited in, in the front of the tunnel. As I don’t see 1” by 1” tubing in the front.

Back again for more Q and A as I have no issues with my 1.5 in talon 38 fitting in and damm boy does she move I have two buddy one with a 2016 yamaha 1000 viper and a sikdoo 800eteck and I have both of them off the line and after 90 mph the eteck takes the win! But back to what I was gonna say is I am looking in to getting some new clutch weights for my 97 Vmax SX and was wondering if and how to go about it as one of two options, 1. go with factory weight and new factory spring g or 2. Go for a aftermarket weight sisz and spring!? As I'm still new to tuning sleds now that I'm making some money.
I mainly ride groomed trails and do some ditch banging, also how to go about adjusting my secondary with the spring settings as before (up in older Post on this one) you guys where explaining how to go about adjusting it. Thank you too all of you guys for the past advice as it helped alot!

Back