Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Hay Days 2018

  1. #1
    Site Admin/CEO MrSled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Weston WI
    Posts
    8,748
    Blog Entries
    3


    Default Hay Days 2018

    Anyone else sick of the Summer heat and anxious for Hay Days?
    Castle X Gear and more...

  2. #2
    Super Moderator super1c's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Freeland & Otsego lake, MI
    Posts
    4,840


    Default

    Sick of this heat for sure. Even makes riding dirt bikes and quads tough!
    2002 Yamaha SXViper - Daughters
    E-start, reverse, extended to 144" with cobra track. Awesome EdgeWrap in purple and pink!!

    04 Yamaha SXViper S - Extra
    E -Start, reverse, Ohlins all the way around, Extended to 144", cobra track! Cant get rid of this sled just yet!!

    2016 Yamaha SRViper LTX-SE - Wifes.

    2017 Yamaha SRViper LTX-LE - Mine



    THE VIPER PIT IS NEVER COMPLETE! Bipolar!!!

  3. #3
    Site Admin/CEO MrSled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Weston WI
    Posts
    8,748
    Blog Entries
    3


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by super1c View Post
    Sick of this heat for sure. Even makes riding dirt bikes and quads tough!
    Right on brother!! I hate summer.. I even sold my boat..LOL
    Castle X Gear and more...

  4. #4
    Senior Member Open Mod shaggyzr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,823


    Default

    Not quite sick of summer yet. Not going to hay days this year but am looking forward to the Wausau drags. I gave up on hay days, much better deals at the Wausau drags, not so crowded and it's not so far of a drive.

  5. #5
    Site Admin/CEO MrSled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Weston WI
    Posts
    8,748
    Blog Entries
    3


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyzr2 View Post
    Not quite sick of summer yet. Not going to hay days this year but am looking forward to the Wausau drags. I gave up on hay days, much better deals at the Wausau drags, not so crowded and it's not so far of a drive.
    I hear ya. I will be at both. I have lots of stuff I need to get rid of. Stop in at Wausau and say hi!
    Castle X Gear and more...

  6. #6
    Senior Member Open Mod shaggyzr2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Central Wisconsin
    Posts
    1,823


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSled View Post
    I hear ya. I will be at both. I have lots of stuff I need to get rid of. Stop in at Wausau and say hi!
    Got any 2 stroke stuff you need to get rid of?

  7. #7
    Site Admin/CEO MrSled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Weston WI
    Posts
    8,748
    Blog Entries
    3


    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyzr2 View Post
    Got any 2 stroke stuff you need to get rid of?
    Some vintage stuff for the Vmaxs
    Castle X Gear and more...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •