Be careful buying parts from Born again sled parts and service oconto wi

shaggyzr2

Well....I've been ripped off and I thought you guys should know about it so this guy doesn't try to rip you off too. $150.00 gone. The guys name is David Zahn of Oconto WI, he owns Born again sled parts & service. I bought a set of red Yamaha plastic skis from him, I saw a picture of the skis on the sled, wasn't a close-up pic but from what I could see they looked to be in good shape. I also asked him if they were in good shape and he said yes. They showed up about a week after I bought them, I couldn't believe what I saw when I opened the box. They looked like they had been sitting out in the sun for years, full of spider web cracks, and the back corner of one ski was broken off, and they were covered in dirt. I will post pics. I have been trying to contact him for almost two weeks now and he will not respond, he even hid his facebook page after I had contacted him the first time. I even said I'd be happy with getting half of my money back and he won't help me. When I asked him if he would accept pay pal he said yes but only if I send it as friends and family, I thought that was so he didn't have to pay pay pal fees. I go to pay pal to see if they can do a charge back but they won't do that if they payment was sent to friends and family, I'm pretty sure he knew that and had planned on ripping me off from the begining. Funny thing is....if you go to the born again face book page and click on about on the left side of the screen it says" Our mission at Born Again Sled Parts is to recycle snowmobile parts and share the love of Christ while doing it. We give all the glory to God while serving others" I'm pretty sure God wouldn't be too pleased with how he runs his business!

https://www.facebook.com/bornagainsledparts/

That’s too bad. I have had some of those experiences too, except it cost me a lot more.
On another note, I just had a good experience on eBay, bought some black lightning rods from a guy, excellent service, good price, and I think he may even have good taste in sleds !

:sled1:

That’s too bad. I have had some of those experiences too, except it cost me a lot more.
On another note, I just had a good experience on eBay, bought some black lightning rods from a guy, excellent service, good price, and I think he may even have good taste in sleds !

:sled1:
Ha.....I think I know who you bought them from!! lol If you ever need anything else contact me on here, I will give you a better deal than on Ebay. Thank you!

Back