3 Vmax 600er redhead

bluebullet

so here we go again, I am replacing the handlebars( Old ones bent, hot grips ripped..... ) Handlebars off 02 vmax 600er( same sled). All plugs match perfect and hook into wire harness except one hand grip. I figured maybe the missing two wires were down in the harness so I opened up down to were the handlebar wires enter the main harness and nothing. So are there only two wires for both sides coming up in the harness? can I just hook both sides in the two? The sled has one rheostat for both sides..... separate rheostat for thumb warmer. Anther note on wiring is that electric start has been removed due to harness damage from years ago. ( previous owner). anyway I have looked for diagrams with no luck on this hand warmer ckt Thanks again
Terry

The are wired in what is called a “series”. Plug one female from one grip into the male from other grip. The the two left over wires plug into the harness.

Thanks for the response Super, My wires are not long enough to reach each other( missing the jumper connection wires) so I added my own and connected them in series.
Thanks again

Back