Helmet communicators

RB2001SRX700

Lifetime Member
Just wanted to say it was a pleasure meeting the owner of Rocztoyz. We talked for a while about the communicators and headlight kits he had. Both were impressive. I even forgot to ask him his name. :) . I ended up buying 3 of the Platinum communicators. When we got home I put the communicators on the helmets. Very easy install. Easy to pair and works with up to 7 others + mine. My son had his sled helmet on riding his 4 wheeler and all I could hear was his voice and maybe a very slight sound of the wheeler. Very pleased so far and can't wait to try them out snowmobiling.

Thanks again Rocztoyz.com i will be looking forward to buying the headlight kits next.

Rob, rb2001srx700

just wanted to send a update for anyone looking for a communicator. So far Roc's work great. No issues riding even with a bender can I could hear my wife and son very clear. Not sure of the range but I was pretty far up the trail and could still hear them. Happy I have them.

Rob

I believe you need to contact him for them. I ran them for 2 day trips. Day 1 for 7 hours day 2 8 hours. Single battery charge. Finally had 2 of the 3 batteries ran out. Very happy.

Back