Phazer Cold Air Kits and 87-90 Exciter

Yamaha Nutz

OK so i need a head count on who is interested in the phazer kit which would include the top cover intake cover and hot air duct that mounts to the clutch guard to direct hot engine air out the hood vent these are being made off the original molds. the pricing is TBD but i will know soon. also i can make have the 87-90 cold air box for the ex 570 duct but i would have to make a mold for that one ... just so i know of how many to have made top covers can be made in white and black gel coat like the originals so let me know what intake cover color you would like

;)!

I need a intake top cover and the air duct for my sled.
Black.

Shipping cost for the parts to Sweden ?

I have a 91 Phazer ST mod-build for Central Ontario back country and I would be interested in at least 2 and as many as 5. In the process of another build for my brother in law and we have 3 more in the back country Phazer gang!

What's the status of this? We are chomping at the bit here wondering if this is gonna come true.

Update... ?

OK so I need a head count on who is interested in the PHAZER kit which would include the top cover intake cover and hot air duct that mounts to the clutch guard to direct hot engine air out the hood vent.
These are being made off the original molds.
The pricing is TBD but I will know soon.

I need an black hot air duct for PHAZER.

Shipping cost for the parts to Sweden ?
Yamaha Nutz

Do you have an update on this topic ? :confused:

:sled1:

OK so i need a head count on who is interested in the phazer kit which would include the top cover intake cover and hot air duct that mounts to the clutch guard to direct hot engine air out the hood vent these are being made off the original molds. the pricing is TBD but i will know soon. also i can make have the 87-90 cold air box for the ex 570 duct but i would have to make a mold for that one ... just so i know of how many to have made top covers can be made in white and black gel coat like the originals so let me know what intake cover color you would like
Are you still into Exciters? Looking for primary and secondary clutch springs. Trying to fix the Exciter bog. Sounds like a guy needs to relocate or install a different intake location

Back