Vmax xtc 500 e start no working

Mrvmaxxtc

For some reason, I thought I needed to take out my starter relay. Now I dont remember what wires went where. Or what way the relay went in. Could someone give me a pic of their starter relay in their vmax so I can see how to wire it? Thanks

Last edited:

I do not see anything unless its worn off or something one kf the posts has a washer attatched to it. If someone could figure out which one went to the post with the washer on it id be golden.

I do not see anything unless its worn off or something one kf the posts has a washer attatched to it. If someone could figure out which one went to the post with the washer on it id be golden.

This pic should do the trick! Relay orientation should all be the same!

Attachments

• F114D207-67BB-4EBE-8D74-394C4B907578.jpg
    F114D207-67BB-4EBE-8D74-394C4B907578.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 4
So I got it put in correctly. Ans I crossed the posts on the starter relay with a screw driver, and the engine turns over. Does that mean my starter relay is bad?

Ensure that the "signal" wire from the key switch down to the relay has power when you turn the key to the start position and obviously clean terminals.

Are you saying nothing happens when you turn key? Only when you jump relay posts it works? Check fuse, just replace fuse. Seen them bad even when they looked good.

Back