Apex skid in an srx

JERSEYJOE

Does anyone have an SRX with an APEX GT skid installed? I have 2 and am looking fir a good set up, Mine have Viper trailing arms, wide kit and Viper length Ohlins.

Attachments

• BLACK SRX 1.jpg
    BLACK SRX 1.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 2001 SRX BLUE.jpg
    2001 SRX BLUE.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 36

OUTSTANDING!

I just need to fine tune it for the SRX chassis. With the KIT and a skid from an APEX you can have this installed in about 4 hours. I sent the Electronic Ohlin out and have it converted to a clicker since the SRX does not have the Electronic ability that the APEX GT has, I have 2 APEX GT's as well. Best mod you can do to an SRX. The next is the long travel front end, basically a Viper front end, upper shock mount conversions available here.

No the APEX skid will go in easy with a conversion kit from the Sled Shack. As you know the SRX suspension uses 3 mounting positions and the APEX uses 2.

KIT IS VERY EASY TO INSTALL AND A VERY WORTHWHILE MOD.

--- Agreed --- very good Mod. I purchased a 2006 Apex Mono skid from that same place for a Viper install. I live about an hour from their so i drove out and picked up the skid. I downloaded install pictures and diagrams many years ago from the tech pages here on TY. Simple install for anyone mechanical. Saves 15 LBS too.
---mac---

Hey mac. Give me a call.

The mounting plates are $75.00 for the set and well worth the price. Pm me and i can hook you up with a guy that parts out apex's and has skids.

Hey thomas evoevo11 if they dont ship tp your country, perhaps i can help out.

Thanks Joe, I'm not doing it for this season but maybe for the next when I plan to replace the track as well. So which mono shock skids will fit, years and models? Any one more desirable, I'd like to stay at 121"?

Apparently the Monoshock 2 Air from the 2011+ Apex would fit as well, it looks very nice. It's a 128" skid but the tracks are still 2,52 pitch, wonder how a 128" would fit the SRX, it's not that much longer?

Back