Need some opinions on the 1999 SRX 600

SXVIPERGUY21

Long story short I have been searching for a nice clean well taken care of SRX 700 I have been trying to stay away from 1998 years just because I’ve heard things about the recall that year. Ok so I found a 1999 SRX 600 that is immaculate. 2400 miles, track and studs are new, stock primary and secondary with hauck performance kit, performance exhaust silencer (comes with stock also), 130psi all the way across. I am currently riding a 98 VMax SX 700. What I’d like some input on is do you all think I’ll be happy with the 600 instead of the 700? I realize the 600 will most likely beat my SX in a race but I’m looking to know how much I’ll be loosing out on with getting the SRX 600 vs the SRX 700

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/305442060290025/ Here is the Facebook ad

Those are getting hard to find in any condition. A nice, one year sled such as that is almost impossible to find unless you drop boo-koo bucks.
That 600 will still ring your bell.

I wouldn't worry about the 98's, most of the cranks have been fixed on those. Not sure how far you are willing to travel but there are some better deals on SRX's around WI.

X2 on that, both seem high
paid $1100 for my 2001 SRX 700 with 2600 miles, but that was a steal.

Even to the Wisconsin border is about 3-3.5 hours from me which isn’t terrible but not ideal. The 700 is pretty much completely redone, new/used skid, brand new track, clutched, new top end with 3 miles on it. All bearings and shocks are new. The guy does have quite a bit into it. He said I could get it for 2200 so I got some thinking to do. Maybe I’ll take a peak into WI and see what’s around. Thank you guys for the input

I've noticed sleds in Wisconsin sell cheaper than Michigan, at least by the asking prices. I'd by the 700 just for the better headlight. The 98-99 headlight is horrible

Back