How to get ahold of Hartman inc?

norwegian

I don't want to call, because my english pronounciation is worse than a drunken finn's.
Is there an email adress I can use?

I don't want to call, because my english pronounciation is worse than a drunken finn's.
Is there an email adress I can use?

There is only one way to contact Tom, you will have to call him and leave a message and he will call you back. Maybe get a interpreter .LOL

I have one of his long tunnel extensions sitting here I have never used. Probably you were not wanting that tho. It might be just as easy to have someone on the forum or a friend call for you if you will have too much difficulty talking.

Yeah, I found a friend who can call. I am looking for a 141 to 144 rail extensions and a ice scartcher set

Maybe you could try to get ahold of him? Doesn't seem like he is in business anymore? My friend rang there twice, and he got directly to the pager/messenger/answering machine whatever you call it.

They don't offer extensions that are that short. Going from 141 to just 144.

They don't offer extensions that are that short. Going from 141 to just 144.

What year sled? I see track USA makes 4” extensions. That should give you about 1 1/2” to 2” of travel for adjustment. That may be enough to go from 141” to 144” . I know you only need 3”. But you may be able to just extend the slot and drill some new holes. And presto your in businesses. You may even get away with no modification to it at all.
1996 - 2004 Part # yam-104 or 2005-2009 sleds part # yam-204.
Hope this is helpful.

Back