How to change snowmobile jet size?

Phimo96

I have a 2000 yamaha SXR 700 triple
I am doing some work on the sled and they recommend to change the jet (one higher) size how do you do this
If it fires with gasoline down the plug hollow then you definitely've adequate spark yet new plugs can no longer harm. Pull it over some cases with the plug wires disconnected, do no longer positioned any gasoline interior the cylinder. Pull the plugs, they could desire to be moist. if your plugs are dry you certainly have a gasoline difficulty. on the backside of each carb (or one carb) there's a drain plug to drain the glide bowl. Loosen the plug (you may could desire to pull it thoroughly out) gasoline could desire to sell off out. If gasoline does not sell off out,

Keep the stock jets in the sled.
If you are having problems with it running right, or running at all, take the carbs off and clean, or take them to someone who knows how.

Keep the stock jets in the sled.
If you are having problems with it running right, or running at all, take the carbs off and clean, or take them to someone who knows how.

x2 but not sure i had a clue what he was trying to say? says he's from NY so not sure there should be a language barrier?

Back