Track binding like noise, but not binding, WTH, please help

I started started running around the Viper this season, anything under 20 kilometers an hour so make a sound like the tracks binding.
The boogies are good, slides are near mint, track tension is good, I changed the gear oil this year, the adjustment on the chain might be a little off but she should be good the chain probably is stretched I'm not sure I'm going to take the gears and chain up to the local dealership to see I've got the clutch cleaned up changed the sheave on it because that cracked but I'm still getting that noise I've noticed on the secondary clutch wiggles abit, 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch either direction before the track moves and the little triangle, clutch slides?? Are worn down a bit, and the sleeve that goes into the clutch has some deep marks, it has 3 shims and the main washer has a groove work into it, might turn it around.
I can't think of anything else anyone else have any ideas?

Sorry for the long winded paragraph.
Pictures in the link
http://imgur.com/a/9CuqlTV

Everything in your pics is normal and wouldn't be the cause of your noise. The sliders for the helix could stand to be changed but not the likely source of your sound. A better description or a video of the noise would help.

Everything in your pics is normal and wouldn't be the cause of your noise. The sliders for the helix could stand to be changed but not the likely source of your sound. A better description or a video of the noise would help.

I'll try to get a video of it I have the clutch off now, but it's like a Tuk Tuk Tuk until I get up to about 18 kilometers an hour and then smooths out I think I might be the change slipping on the gears I'm going to open that up tomorrow and see it's a dirty big expense I'll take some used ones if anyone had any haha

Take belt off and turn the track by hand. I'm wondering if the chain tensioner is AFU.

Truck is spinning okay the tensioners on the back end or okay slides are perfect the tensioner roller looks okay although the tensioner itself could been but I think it's alright I might take it up to dealership and see what they think it kind of sounds like the chains skipping, would I have to replace the gears and the chain, or get away with a new chain haha

front limiter strap break? could be the clips hitting on the rail tips. when was the speedo and jack shaft bearing last repacked?

You are saying the secondary rocks back and forth if so yes the jackshaft bearing is shot.

It will be an inch of spinning the idler gear till theres take up.
I'm going to remove the jackshaft tomorrow, what size is the upper but on the gear?
And the jack shaft has never been out as far as I know, besides me taking it out to put the track back in

Wrong shaft there.... its the one behind the secondary and the brake disk attached.The lower one is the john shaft. Chains do come loose never seen a gear wear down thow. You can adjust with the cover on just don't tighton more than finger tight.

You have to remove the exhaust and all the rest to get the chaincase and drive shaft out in order to replace driveshaft bearings, both sides.
Does the speedo work?

You have to remove the exhaust and all the rest to get the chaincase and drive shaft out in order to replace driveshaft bearings, both sides.
Does the speedo work?

Yes it works perfectly, tach I'm not too sure of, I think it's the classis +/- 150 rpm lol.
What size is the nut on the top sprocket in the chaincase I can't find it in my toolbox I think I need to go buy a brand new one

Does the speedo work?

I pretty much have it narrowed down, the bearings on the jack shaft, Im trying to get the nut off the top gear int eh chain case, anyone tell me what size it is HAHHAHA, I cannot seem to get a socket to fit.

Im goign to replace all the bearings on both sides the pulley side and the chaincase side, to be safe

Back