79 et250 crank bearings.

vx700xtc

I picked up a 79 et250, crank sounds like a rock polisher. Has great compression. Yamaha lists the mag bearing as unavailable. Anyone have any alternate suppliers? Or a good used crank? Dont want to sink a mint in it, just want a beater for the kids to buzz the fields with.

I cannot remember the name of the company but there was one selling rebuilt units I found a few years ago when looking for another sled.

If you could get the numbers off of it; Call NTN or SKF and see what they can do. other than that look for a crank id say

I was able to get new ET250 bearings from a local bearing shop (Motion Canada) and the price was significantly less than online or OEM.

This may be an odd option. The 79-81 Yamaha G1 golf cart shares the same case set as the 79-81 enticer but looks to have a different crank bearing set. A popular swap for the golf cart guys is using the et250 topend on the G1 bottom end going from a 215cc to the 250CC. So worse case you could source the G1 bottom end add new bearing and seals and swap over your top end. as the bearings and seals are readily available.

Back