What Yamaha engine do I have?

achanakbhayank

So I picked up a go kart and have been searching for some time now with not to much luck. All I have found is that it possible came out of a Yamaha Exciter, I'm pretty sure it's a 440 engine but anything else's I am at a stand still. Here are the numbers I have found so far:

Flywheel #SS433-040742Rufus 123Movies GoMovies

Head #433CCSF
Belt #89X-17641-01

Trying to figure out wiring so I can add some lights to this. Thank you in advance for any help.

Last edited:

If it’s from an exciter, it’s probably late 70’s.
The numbers you posted don’t look like Yamaha part numbers besides the belt.
Look to see it there is a number on the case, maybe by the recoil.

To find your Yamaha outboard's year and model number, locate the identification plate or sticker on the transom mounting bracket. The ID plate/sticker should be somewhere above the waterline on either the port or starboard side of the bracket. get-vidmate.com instasave

Last edited:
J'ai donc pris un kart et je cherchais depuis un certain temps avec peu de chance. Tout ce que j'ai trouvé c'est que c'est possible de sortir d'un Yamaha Exciter, je suis presque sûr que c'est un moteur 440 mais tout ce que je suis à un stand. Voici les chiffres que j'ai trouvés jusqu'à présent:

Flywheel #SS433-040742Rufus 123Movies GoMovies

Head #433CCSF
La ceinture #89X-17641-01

J'essaie de trouver le câblage pour que je puisse ajouter des lumières à ça. Merci d'avance pour toute aide.
Ccsf exciter 440 1981

Back