00 SRX 700 no hand warmers

hessracing

Man I am having awful luck this year now my SRX's hand warmers quit tonight on our ride they worked fine on the way up to our stop, I still have the thumb warmer just no hand warmers anyone ever have this?? I dont understand both my machines live in the garage year round with covers on them first the viper now this. Disgusted.

Disgusted with what? Even though you clearly take care of your sleds 18 year old parts fail. Get out the ohm meter and start checking continuity ect. They are wired in a series so if one fails they both do.

Good Point! I had replaced one side 2 years ago because it was spinning on me and I think it broke the wires up in side so i'm pretty sure that side is good! i was reading on here an old post from MRVIPER if i disconnect both of them and hook up one side at a time while it is running i can eliminate if one or the other is not working correct? Other question if the dial switch is abad can i hook that up directly to see if the hot grips work then get a new switch if that is the problem i think its only 2 wires?

Last edited:
they are wired in series, just hook up one at a time and youll know which one is bad, not hard to do!

Back