151 max skid swap

sifton

I have a 2000 Max that I stretched to a 151. Now it is time for a swap of the skid. Which skid is the better? I want to keep the 151 track.

Thanks guys....

I have a 2000 Max that I stretched to a 151. Now it is time for a swap of the skid. Which skid is the better? I want to keep the 151 track.

Thanks guys....

What makes you want to swap skids? Just wondering what is left to be desired as I'm getting into the pro action now.

My buddy was talking about the newer arctic cat skids are the most saught after in the hill climbs. Not to hijack the thread but what is the best mod you have tried for weight transfer? I am going to try fabricating my own MPI kit tmrw!

That was a minor cost. I went to a farm supply store and got some belting, not sure what it was meant for, but worked very well. Made my straps and all good. No ratcheting for me as I run extroverts.

I can't remember, that was along time ago...and I am old!!! Probably took them off as I went thru whole sled on a rebuild. Wheels should come off fine. I don't recall having any issue when I did mine....

Ok thanks for all the info! Keep us posted with your new skid I would love to hear what you think of it once you get it installed!

-Jeff

Back