Bender 835 info

Dturn

Hi All,
I am thinking of looking at a bender 835 with the big bore pipes. I guess I want to know if there is a way for me to make sure it is what its suppose to be. One other thing I guess there could be some pto and center piston damage but it does run. Whats the cost to do a rebuild?

Thanks

Derek

the engine cases where the pick up coil mounts will be different from the 98 engine to the 2000-02 engine, as they use the 300 watt ign that has a smaller diameter flywheel. the 98-99 engine uses the 175 watt large diameter flywheel. You either have to make a bracket to relocate the pulsar coil closer to the flywheel or find a 2001 sxr 700 flywheel, this will allow you to use the 300 watt stator on the old 98-99 case, the flywheel is the same diameter but it has the correct 4 magnet system to use the 3d ign. system off the 2000-02 srx.

only palce youll be able to source pistons for that is Justin fuller.

the engine cases where the pick up coil mounts will be different from the 98 engine to the 2000-02 engine, as they use the 300 watt ign that has a smaller diameter flywheel. the 98-99 engine uses the 175 watt large diameter flywheel. You either have to make a bracket to relocate the pulsar coil closer to the flywheel or find a 2001 sxr 700 flywheel, this will allow you to use the 300 watt stator on the old 98-99 case, the flywheel is the same diameter but it has the correct 4 magnet system to use the 3d ign. system off the 2000-02 srx.

only palce youll be able to source pistons for that is Justin fuller.

Your the man mr viper!

Thanks

Derek

Justin will have what you need, you can get stock replacement pistons and hone the cylinders if they aren't too bad otherwise they can be bored .020" and oversized pistons can be installed. These motors need proper warm up and if it's case ported and big carbs etc you will need additional cooling for trail riding.

Back